Our playroom wall art colouring poster is a wipe-clean colouring activity for children (see the video below) that provides space to relax young minds and helps to develop focus.
At its largest it can span a huge part of the wall, like wallpaper. It's a fantastic playroom art activity or simply a beautiful addition to a kid's bedroom.
And while your children are colouring in, guess what they’re not doing? That’s right. Screens!
COOL KIDS' ART WALL FOR BEDROOMS OR PLAYROOMS
If you’re a parent, your children will no doubt mean the world to you. But they also mean a whole lot more. CHAOS. MESS. NOISE. QUESTIONS. Rinse and repeat!
Our playroom wall art posters help foster mindful focus through colour. They're printed on high quality vinyl that can be wiped clean at any time for your child to begin again.
The freedom of applying colour onto intricate designs helps keep youngsters occupied so you can unwind without the worry of allowing too much screen time.
Each playroom wall art poster can be personalised with a child's name or other bespoke message.
They're perfect if you're looking for playroom ideas on a budget.
WIDE BORDER TO PROTECT YOUR PLAYROOM WALL
We've designed each picture with a thick two-inch border between the edge of the black and white picture and the beautiful chalk paint wall behind it!
The wall art posters for kids are available in five different sizes (listed below) and printed on 5-star quality, self-adhesive vinyl.
EACH PLAYROOM WALL ART KIT INCLUDES:
- 1 x wall art poster
- Whiteboard pens
- Whiteboard eraser
PLAYROOM WALL ART POSTER SIZES:
- Landscape small - 60cm width x 50cm height - £25
- Landscape medium - 120cm width x 50cm height - £30
- Portrait - 100cm width x 120cm height - £55
- Landscape large - 200cm width x 120cm height - £90
- Landscape very large - 300cm width x 120cm height - £125
* Because we want your kids' wall art to arrive in tip top condition, we need to send it in a protective tube. For this, we have to charge £5.95 postage if your order is under £60.
* Only whiteboard colouring pens should be used. If your child accidentally uses a normal colouring pen, you can wipe it clean with a little white spirit.
* The poster is fully repositionable while you are fixing it to the wall so if air bubbles appear during the application process you can lift and re-apply.
* For fixing the larger 2 or 3 metre art coverings to the wall, two people will usually be required. For the smaller versions, the second person could be a child.
* Removing the poster – if the playroom wall art poster has been applied with a lot of pressure, it will not be easily removable. Gently heating it with a hairdryer will help to lift it off.