PRE-ORDER (Delivery expected in 2 weeks)
Designed as mindfulness colouring tool, our 'Magic Garden' playroom wall art poster allows your child the space to relax and focus while they explore the magical world of your garden's undergrowth.
And while they're engrossed in this, guess what they're NOT doing? That's right. Screens!
Benefits of mindfulness colouring in a kid's wall art poster
- Soothe anxious minds by staying in the present moment
- Achieve calm and improve focus
- Simple and easy: leave the little ones to get on with it
- Enjoy the peace and quiet without a screen in sight
- Or join in with your child for quality time and CONVERSATION!
- Brighten a room with a beautiful addition to the wall
- Different sizes to fit the space you've got: 1, 2 or 3 metres
- Excellent quality vinyl that's durable, strong and built to last
- They're new, different and reusable
- Playroom wall art designed for the here and now. Again and again.
Weed out distractions with a Magic Garden mindful colouring art wall
If you’re a parent, your children will no doubt mean the world to you. But they also mean a whole lot more. CHAOS. MESS. NOISE. QUESTIONS. Rinse and repeat!
Lockdown has intensified the need for quiet and calm like never before.
Put ink on image and add some colour to this Magic Garden colouring wall. With detailed flowers, toadstools, grass, plants, a fancy treehouse entrance and a couple of impish gnomes, there's a lot here to keep them busy.
Improving kids' mental wellbeing through wall art activity
Our pictures for children to colour are mindfulness colouring with a difference. Not only are they high quality and a beautiful addition to the room, they can be wiped clean at any time for your child to start afresh the next day.
The freedom of applying colour onto intricate designs helps keep little ones focused and occupied while parents can unwind without the worry of too much screen time.
All of our wall art posters can be personalised with your children's name, making it an extra special addition to their bedroom or playroom.
They make for perfect playroom ideas on a budget.
Wide border to protect your wall
We've designed our playroom art posters with a thick two-inch border between the edge of the picture your child will be colouring, and the beautiful chalk paint wall behind it!
The posters are available in five standard sizes (listed below) and printed on 5-star quality, self-adhesive vinyl.
They're a great item for any parent's mental wellbeing toolkit in lockdown and beyond.
EACH PLAYROOM WALL ART KIT INCLUDES:
- 1 x Colour My Wall kids' wall art poster
- Whiteboard pens
- Whiteboard eraser
PLAYROOM WALL ART POSTER SIZES:
- Landscape small - 60cm width x 50cm height - £25
- Landscape medium - 120cm width x 50cm height - £30
- Portrait - 100cm width x 120cm height - £55
- Landscape large - 200cm width x 120cm height - £90
- Landscape very large - 300cm width x 120cm height - £125
* Because we want your poster to arrive in tip top condition, we need to send it in a protective tube. For this, we have to charge £5.95 postage if your order is under £60.
* Only whiteboard colouring pens should be used. If your child accidentally uses a normal colouring pen, you can wipe it clean with a little white spirit.
* The poster is fully repositionable while you are fixing it to the wall so if air bubbles appear during the application process you can lift and re-apply.
* For fixing the larger 2 or 3 metre kids' wall art posters, two people will usually be required. For the smaller versions, the second person could be a small child (as demonstrated in the video on our home page).
* Removing the poster – if the wall covering has been applied with a lot of pressure, it will not be easily removable. Gently heating it with a hairdryer will help to lift it off.