Designed as a mindfulness colouring tool, our 'Under the Sea' playroom wall art allows your child the space to relax and focus while they explore the creatures of the deep.
And while they’re engrossed in this, guess what they’re NOT doing? That’s right. Screens!
Benefits of mindfulness colouring with playroom wall art posters
- Soothe anxious minds by staying in the present moment
- Achieve calm and improve focus
- Simple and easy: leave the little ones to get on with it
- Enjoy the peace and quiet without a screen in sight
- Or join in with your child for quality time and CONVERSATION!
- Brighten a room with a beautiful addition to the wall
- Different sizes to fit whatever space you've got: 1, 2 or 3 metres
- Excellent quality vinyl that's durable, strong and built to last
- They're new, different and reusable
- Designed for the here and now. Again and again and again.
Dive into an ocean of calm with Under the Sea playroom wall art
If you’re a parent, your children will no doubt mean the world to you. But they also mean a whole lot more. CHAOS. MESS. NOISE. QUESTIONS. Rinse and repeat!
Lockdown has intensified the need for quiet and calm like never before.
With our Under the Sea playroom wall art posters, you can dive in and just keep colouring... as Dory might say!
On and on and on, in an ocean of calm. Big fish, small fish, friendly fish and not-so-friendly fish, a smiley octopus and a tiny diver.
Improving mental wellbeing through kids wall art and mindfulness colouring
Our kids wall art posters are mindfulness colouring with a difference. Not only are they high quality and a beautiful addition to a playroom, they can be wiped clean at any time for your child to dive in deep again the next day.
The freedom of applying colour onto intricate designs helps keep little ones focused and occupied while parents can unwind without the worry of too much screen time.
Each wall art poster can be personalised with your children's names or other bespoke messages, making it an extra special addition to their bedroom or playroom.
Wide border to protect your playroom wall
We've designed our wall art posters with a thick two-inch border between the edge of the picture your kid will be colouring, and the beautiful chalk paint wall behind it!
This means you can relax and leave them to it. The posters are available in five standard sizes (listed below) and printed on 5-star quality, self-adhesive vinyl.
They're a great item for any parent's mental wellbeing toolkit in lockdown and beyond.
PLAYROOM WALL ART KIT INCLUDES:
- 1 x Colour My Wall playroom wall art picture
- Whiteboard pens
- Whiteboard eraser
PLAYROOM WALL ART POSTER SIZES:
- Landscape, small - 60cm width x 50cm height - £25
- Landscape, medium - 120cm width x 50cm height - £30
- Portrait - 100cm width x 120cm height - £55
- Landscape, large - 200cm width x 120cm height - £90
- Landscape, very large - 300cm width x 120cm height - £125
* Because we want your playroom wall art poster to arrive in tip top condition, we need to send it in a protective tube. For this, we have to charge £5.95 postage if your order is under £60.
* Only whiteboard colouring pens should be used with your playroom wall art poster. If your child accidentally uses a normal colouring pen, you can wipe it clean with a little white spirit.
* The kids' wall art poster is fully repositionable while you are fixing it to the wall. If air bubbles appear during the application process you can lift and re-apply.
* For fixing the larger 2 or 3 metre wall art coverings, two people will usually be required. For the smaller versions, the second person could be a kid (as demonstrated in the video on our home page).
* Removing the poster – if the playroom wall art picture has been applied with a lot of pressure, it will not be easily removable. Gently heating it with a hairdryer will help to lift it off.