PRE-ORDER (Delivery expected in 2 weeks)
Designed as a mindfulness colouring tool, our 'Letters' colouring art wall allows you the space to relax, focus and find a sense of calm through the simple act of colouring in.
And while you’re engrossed in this, guess what you’re NOT doing? That’s right. Checking your phone.
Benefits of mindfulness colouring with Colour My Wall posters
- Soothe anxious minds by staying in the present moment
- Achieve calm and improve focus
- Enjoy time away from your screen
- Reconnect with yourself through solo colouring
- Or get others to join you for quality time and CONVERSATION!
- Brighten a room with a beautiful addition to the wall
- Different sizes to fit the space you've got: 1, 2 or 3 metres
- Excellent quality vinyl that's durable, strong and built to last
- They're new, different and reusable
- Can be personalised with a name and bespoke message
- Designed for the here and now. Again and again and again.
Letters mindful colouring for adults wall poster
There's no getting away from it: the digital era has turned many of us into distracted flibbertigibbets. With attention spans like goldfish, we get fidgety if we've not checked our phones for an hour.
Lockdown has intensified the need for a back-to-basics, non-screen activity like never before.
Mindful colouring can improve focus for adults and children alike. Our Letters colouring wall poster features intricate and detailed patterns for the more discerning colouring in practitioner.
Focus on a small corner of the picture or go the whole hog and do the lot. Witness the transformative effect of mindful colouring on turning fretful feelings into a sense of calm and focus.
Improving mental wellbeing through mindfulness colouring
Our posters are mindfulness colouring with a difference. Not only are these pictures high quality and a beautiful addition to the room, they can be wiped clean at any time so you can return to the present moment and start again. Plus, they give your brain some much needed respite from screen time.
Each wall poster can be personalised with a name and bespoke message.
Choose from a range of mindfulness colouring themes - for adults, there are fun cats or doodles; for children, flower fairies, jungle animals, under the sea and more. Check out our other designs here.
Our mindful colouring walls are available in different sizes (see below) and are printed on 5-star quality self-adhesive vinyl.
They're a great item for your lockdown survival toolkit!
EACH KIT INCLUDES:
- 1 x Colour My Wall poster
- Whiteboard colouring pens
- Whiteboard eraser
- Landscape small - 60cm width x 50cm height - £25
- Landscape medium - 120cm width x 50cm height - £30
- Portrait - 1cm width x 120cm height - £55
- Landscape large - 200cm width x 120cm height - £90
- Landscape very large - 300cm width x 120cm height - £125
* Only whiteboard colouring pens should be used. If you accidentally use a normal colouring pen, you can wipe it clean with a little white spirit.
* The poster is fully repositionable while you are fixing it to the wall so if air bubbles appear during the application process you can lift and re-apply.
* For fixing the larger 2 or 3 metre x 1.2 metre wall coverings, two people will usually be required. For the smaller versions, the second person could be a small child (as demonstrated in the video on our home page).
* Removing the poster – if the wall covering has been applied with a lot of pressure, it will not be easily removable. Gently heating it with a hairdryer will help to lift it off.