Designed as a mindfulness colouring in poster, our 'Frogs & Snakes' colouring wall allows your child the space to relax and focus while exploring reptilian creatures and insects down at your pond.
And while they’re engrossed in this, guess what they’re NOT doing? That’s right. Screens!
Benefits of mindfulness colouring with Colour My Wall posters
- Soothe anxious minds by staying in the present moment
- Achieve calm and improve focus
- Simple and easy: leave the little ones to get on with it
- Enjoy the peace and quiet without a screen in sight
- Or join in with your child for quality time and bonding
- Brighten a room with a beautiful addition to the wall
- Different sizes to fit whatever space you've got: 1, 2 or 3 metres
- Excellent quality vinyl that's durable, strong and built to last
- They're new, different and reusable
- Designed for the here and now. Again and again and again.
Frogs & Snakes mindfulness colouring wall poster
If you’re a parent, your children will no doubt mean the world to you. But they also mean a whole lot more. CHAOS. MESS. NOISE. QUESTIONS. Rinse and repeat! Lockdown has intensified the need for quiet and calm like never before.
Our Frogs & Snakes mindfulness colouring wall poster will allow your child to turn frogs, snakes, dragonflies, butterflies and birds into the pottiest posse of pond life you've ever seen.
Improving mental wellbeing through mindfulness colouring
Our pictures for children to colour are mindfulness colouring with a difference. Not only are the posters high quality and a beautiful addition to the room, they can be wiped clean at any time for your child to dive in deep again the next day.
The freedom of applying colour onto intricate designs helps keep little ones occupied while parents can unwind without the worry of too much screen time.
Each wall poster can be personalised with your child's name or other bespoke message making it an extra special addition to their bedroom.
Wide border to protect your wall
We've designed our posters with a thick two-inch border between the edge of the picture your child will be colouring, and the beautiful chalk paint wall behind it!
The posters are available in five standard sizes (listed below) and printed on 5-star quality, self-adhesive vinyl.
They're a great item for any parent's mental wellbeing toolkit in lockdown and beyond.
EACH KIT INCLUDES:
- 1 x Colour My Wall poster
- Whiteboard pens
- Whiteboard eraser
- Landscape small - 60cm width x 50cm height - £25
- Landscape medium - 120cm width x 50cm height - £30
- Portrait - 100cm width x 120cm height - £55
- Landscape large - 200cm width x 120cm height - £90
- Landscape very large - 300cm width x 120cm height - £125
* Because we want your poster to arrive in tip top condition, we need to send it in a protective tube. For this, we have to charge £5.95 postage if your order is under £60.
* Only whiteboard colouring pens should be used. If your child accidentally uses a normal colouring pen, you can wipe it clean with a little white spirit.
* The poster is fully repositionable while you are fixing it to the wall so if air bubbles appear during the application process you can lift and re-apply.
* For fixing the larger 2 or 3 metre x 1.2 metre wall coverings, two people will usually be required. For the smaller versions, the second person could be a small child (as demonstrated in the video).
* Removing the poster – if the wall covering has been applied with a lot of pressure, it will not be easily removable. Gently heating it with a hairdryer will help to lift it off.